Fiona practises primarily in family law. Her practice ranges from;
– advising on property and parenting matters;
– child support;
– advice and drafting of financial agreements;
– advice and drafting of surrogacy agreements;
– advice on parentage orders;
– advice and drafting in relation to assisted reproduction donor agreements; and·
She also has experience in commercial and property law, advising clients on a wide range of matters including commercial and residential conveyancing, sales and purchases of businesses, commercial and residential leases, contract negotiation and other commercial transactions. Fiona also practises in estate planning providing advice in relation to wills, powers of attorney and instruments appointing enduring guardians.Fiona has been involved with various sectors of small business her whole adult life, primarily in retail, building and aquaculture.Fiona is on the Scientific and Research Committee and Gala Ball Fundraising Committee for Cancer Council Tasmania.She is the mother of Poppy who is now six.